Vista Verde named after ‘verde’, which means green in Spanish, Vista Verde showcases lush green landscaping and features designed to bring a symphony of nature to residents. The project is strategically located in Thanh My Loi Ward, in the heart of District 2’s administrative center. The project is expected to complete towards end of 2017.
Why invest in Vista Verde?
- Located in District 02's administrative centre with excellent connectivity to various parts of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Capitalised on the new law passed in 2015 that opened more opportunities to foreigners to set a foothold into Vietnam booming property market.
- Upside potential from a growing domestic middle class, returning overseas Vietnamese and foreign investment.
- Near Thu Thiem New Urban Area.
- Quality finishing with Singapore Standards by CapitaLand's dedicated design teams.
- Available in units from 1 to 4 bedroom apartments, Duplexes, and Penthouses.
- Developed by a prestigious developer: CapitaLand and Thien Duc Company.